Food Solutions New England (FSNE) seeks to grow, strengthen, and diversify its network leadership across the region. We are seeking regional thinkers and doers to participate in the second FSNE Network Leadership Institute. We are inviting applications from individuals who are active in food system efforts locally and/or regionally, who are committed to FSNE’s values, and who are eager to contribute to the FSNE network in this way.
The Institute provides an exciting opportunity for participants to gain:
- Greater understanding of how to use the FSNE network to get your own work done
- Skills in facilitative leadership, network leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement
- Shared understanding of the emerging food system and FSNE’s strategy for advancing the New England Food Vision
- Connectivity with a cohort of leaders and broader FSNE network
Dates and locations
- Session 1: September 26-28, 2017, Fairlee, VT
- Session 2: November 1-3, 2017, Thompson Island, Boston, MA
- Session 3: January 10-12, 2018, Hartford, CT
The second year of the FSNE Network Leadership Institute was made possible by a grant from the Angell Foundation, as well as support from the Henry P. Kendall Foundation.