- "Thinking Big & Bold: How the Kendall Foundation Is Transforming New England’s Food System" Mary Anthony, PhilanthroFiles, February 9, 2017
- "Racial, 'food justice' cooked up at summit" Rob Shimshock, Campus Reform, June 13, 2016
- "Growing New Hampshire's Food System" Elodie Reed, Concord Monitor, June 9, 2016
- "New England Food Summit: Inclusion, dignity for all" Elodie Reed, Concord Monitor, June 9, 2016
- "New England deserves a regional food plan" The Editorial Board, Boston Globe, August 21, 2015
- "UMass groups to look at how New England can produce half its own food by 2060" Dave Eisenstadter, Daily Hampshire Gazette, April 21, 2015
- "Students stumping for scup" Donita Naylor, Providence Journal, April 10, 2015
- "Group wants to increase food accessibility in WMass" Barry Kriger, WWLP, March 26, 2015
- "Ambitious Vision for Region's Food Future" Frank Carin, ecoRI News, January 15, 2015
- "How New England could become Farmville again" Leon Neyfakh, Boston Globe, November 21, 2014
- "50 x 60 A New England Food Vision" Leigh Belanger, Edible Boston, November 2014
- "Farmer's Diary, Winter 2015" John Lee, Edible Boston, November 2014
- "New England Can Feed Itself: A Vision for Regional Food Resilience" Sarah Byrnes, Orion Kriegman, Common Dreams, October 21, 2014
- "He's got a vision for backyard farming" Karen Weintraub, Boston Globe, October 20, 2014
- "Food for the future: A vision for New England farming and food production" Julian Cardillo, Brandeis NOW, August 29, 2014
- "New England Food Vision" Porcia Manandhar, College of the Atlantic News, November 12, 2013
You are here
Food Solutions New England in the News
Farrell, Elisabeth, Tom Kelly, Joanne Burke, Curtis Ogden, and Karen Spiller. (April 2017). Equity as Common Cause: How a Sustainable Food System Network is Cultivating Commitment to Racial Justice. Othering & Belonging. Berkeley, CA: Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society, University of California, Berkeley.
- Jaidka, Ravdeep. (2015). Sustainability Briefings: Climate Change and the New England Food System. Durham, NH: Sustainability Institute, University of New Hampshire.
- Ruhf, Kathryn Z. (2015). Regionalism: a New England recipe for a resilient food system. Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences 5(4): 650-660.
- Burke, J. D., & Spiller, K. A. (2015). Food Solutions New England: Racial equity, food justice and food system transformation. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development, 5(4), 165–171.
- Shapiro, L., Hoey, L., Colasanti, K., and S.A. Savas. (2015). You can’t rush the process: Collective impact models of food systems change. East Lansing, MI: Michigan State University Center for Regional Food Systems.
- Building healthier and more resilient Minnesota food systems: Collective Impact Backbone Organization Study. (September 2014). BlueCross BlueShield Minnesota Center for Prevention.
- Kelly, Tom & Salvador, Ricardo. (September 12, 2014). Investing in a Sustainable Food and Farm Future. The Hill Congress Blog.
- Donahue, Brian, et al. A New England Food Vision. Durham, NH: Food Solutions New England, University of New Hampshire, 2014.
- McCabe, Margaret Sova & Burke, Joanne. (2012-2013). The New England Food System in 2060: Envisioning Tomorrow's Policy through Today's Assessments. 65 ME. L. REV 549.
- 6th Boston Local Food Festival Launches The New England Village, September 17, 2015
- 5th Boston Local Food Festival Launches With A Bold New Vision For New England, September 14, 2014
- A New England Food Vision sets bold “50 by 60” goal, June 16, 2014