- "Thinking Big & Bold: How the Kendall Foundation Is Transforming New England’s Food System" Mary Anthony, PhilanthroFiles, February 9, 2017
- "Racial, 'food justice' cooked up at summit" Rob Shimshock, Campus Reform, June 13, 2016
- "Growing New Hampshire's Food System" Elodie Reed, Concord Monitor, June 9, 2016
- "New England Food Summit: Inclusion, dignity for all" Elodie Reed, Concord Monitor, June 9, 2016
- "New England deserves a regional food plan" The Editorial Board, Boston Globe, August 21, 2015
- "UMass groups to look at how New England can produce half its own food by 2060" Dave Eisenstadter, Daily Hampshire Gazette, April 21, 2015
- "Students stumping for scup" Donita Naylor, Providence Journal, April 10, 2015
- "Group wants to increase food accessibility in WMass" Barry Kriger, WWLP, March 26, 2015
- "Ambitious Vision for Region's Food Future" Frank Carin, ecoRI News, January 15, 2015
- "How New England could become Farmville again" Leon Neyfakh, Boston Globe, November 21, 2014
- "50 x 60 A New England Food Vision" Leigh Belanger, Edible Boston, November 2014
- "Farmer's Diary, Winter 2015" John Lee, Edible Boston, November 2014
- "New England Can Feed Itself: A Vision for Regional Food Resilience" Sarah Byrnes, Orion Kriegman, Common Dreams, October 21, 2014
- "He's got a vision for backyard farming" Karen Weintraub, Boston Globe, October 20, 2014
- "Food for the future: A vision for New England farming and food production" Julian Cardillo, Brandeis NOW, August 29, 2014
- "New England Food Vision" Porcia Manandhar, College of the Atlantic News, November 12, 2013
You are here
Food Solutions New England in the News
Headlines and Stories
- Jaidka, Ravdeep. (2015). Sustainability Briefings: Climate Change and the New England Food System. Durham, NH: Sustainability Institute, University of New Hampshire.
- Ruhf, Kathryn Z. (2015). Regionalism: a New England recipe for a resilient food system. Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences 5(4): 650-660.
- Burke, J. D., & Spiller, K. A. (2015). Food Solutions New England: Racial equity, food justice and food system transformation. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development, 5(4), 165–171.
- Shapiro, L., Hoey, L., Colasanti, K., and S.A. Savas. (2015). You can’t rush the process: Collective impact models of food systems change. East Lansing, MI: Michigan State University Center for Regional Food Systems.
- Building healthier and more resilient Minnesota food systems: Collective Impact Backbone Organization Study. (September 2014). BlueCross BlueShield Minnesota Center for Prevention.
- Kelly, Tom & Salvador, Ricardo. (September 12, 2014). Investing in a Sustainable Food and Farm Future. The Hill Congress Blog.
- Donahue, Brian, et al. A New England Food Vision. Durham, NH: Food Solutions New England, University of New Hampshire, 2014.
- McCabe, Margaret Sova & Burke, Joanne. (2012-2013). The New England Food System in 2060: Envisioning Tomorrow's Policy through Today's Assessments. 65 ME. L. REV 549.
- 6th Boston Local Food Festival Launches The New England Village, September 17, 2015
- 5th Boston Local Food Festival Launches With A Bold New Vision For New England, September 14, 2014
- A New England Food Vision sets bold “50 by 60” goal, June 16, 2014