The 4th Network Leadership Institute is on its way in 2019!
Please make sure you're subscribed to our email newsletter so you'll get the alert when applications open at the beginning of May, 2019!
Food Solutions New England (FSNE) helps to grow, strengthen, and diversify food system leadership across our region. We are seeking regional thinkers and doers to participate in the second FSNE Network Leadership Institute.
Who do you know that is active in food system efforts locally and/or regionally, who is committed to FSNE’s values, and who would be eager to participate in the New England food system network in this way?
What's the Purpose of the Network Leadership Institute?
Are you thinking of applying for the Network Leadership Institute? It can help you to:
- Increase your understanding of how to participate in the FSNE network to get your own work done more effectively
- Gain valuable skills in facilitative leadership, network leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement
- Deepen your knowledge of our dynamic and emerging food system in New England
- Understand our regional strategy for advancing the New England Food Vision and leveraging it for food system momentum
- Connect with a cohort of existing and emerging food system leaders from across the FSNE network
- Be a more active participant in the creation of a just, equitable food system across New England
The application period for the 2018-19 Network Leadership Institute has closed and applications for the next cohort will open in May of 2019. If you haven't already, please join our e-news list (link at top right) so that you will be alerted to the next opportunity for this program!
The FSNE Network Leadership Institute is made possible by a grant from the Angell Foundation, as well as support from the Henry P. Kendall Foundation. If you would like to support future iterations of a robust Food System Network Leadership Institute, please get in touch!