We are getting ready for the next cohort of FSNE's Network Leadership Institute!
The application period for 2019 has closed. However we are accepting additional applications through Friday, May 24th (apply here).
Decisions will be made in June and the program starts in September.
Food Solutions New England (FSNE) helps to grow, strengthen, and diversify food system leadership across our region. We are seeking regional thinkers and doers to participate in the second FSNE Network Leadership Institute.
Who do you know that is active in food system efforts locally and/or regionally, who is committed to FSNE’s values, and who would be eager to participate in the New England food system network in this way?
What's the Purpose of the Network Leadership Institute?
Are you thinking of applying for the Network Leadership Institute? It can help you to:
- Increase your understanding of how to participate in the FSNE network to get your own work done more effectively
- Gain valuable skills in facilitative leadership, network leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement
- Deepen your knowledge of our dynamic and emerging food system in New England
- Understand our regional strategy for advancing the New England Food Vision and leveraging it for food system momentum
- Connect with a cohort of existing and emerging food system leaders from across the FSNE network
- Be a more active participant in the creation of a just, equitable food system across New England
The application period for the next cohort will be in May of 2020 and the program will start the following fall. If you haven't already, please join our e-news list (link at top right) so that you will be alerted to the next opportunity for this program!
The FSNE Network Leadership Institute is made possible by a grant from the Angell Foundation, as well as support from the Henry P. Kendall Foundation. If you would like to support future iterations of a robust Food System Network Leadership Institute, please get in touch!